800-300-4648 (Toll Free)
|Email Me (David)
Email Me (Paralegal)
Attorney David R. Gunnin has been representing clients in the areas of bankruptcy (business and individual), estate planning and workers’ compensation (work related injuries) for the past 27 years.
Our focus is on helping clients resolve their legal problems in an efficient and expeditious way. Toward that end, we make every effort to let you know, in a timely manner, what is happening with your case. This will enable you to make informed decisions. From our offices, we represent clients throughout the Los Angeles-Orange County-Inland Empire region of Southern California.
On behalf of all of us at the Law Offices of David R. Gunnin, I invite you to contact us for a free consultation regarding your bankruptcy, estate planning or workers' compensation questions. When you do, you will find that we provide professional, comprehensive and cost effective legal services.
- Bar Admissions:
- California, 1979
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 1981
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1983
- Western State University College of Law, Fullerton, California, 1978
- University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, North Carolina, 1973
Major: Industrial Relations
- Professional Associations and Memberships:
- California State Bar Association, 1979 - Present
- Inland Empire Bankruptcy Forum, 1987 - 2007